How do I set up my Email Hosting email to work with my Gmail account? Print this Article
To set up your Email Hosting email to work with Gmail, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Click the gear icon on the top-right side of the page.
- Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Accounts and Imports" tab.
- Press the "Add another email address" button. When the box pops up, enter your email address.
- Google will now ask for a username/password. You can retrieve this information under your Settings in your Email section of your cPanel.
- Change the SMTP server to mail.YOURDOMAIN.com. Note, if that doesn't work, then try mail.greenixhosting.com
- Change the port to 25 using the drop-down menu. The 'Secured connection using TLS' option should be selected by default. If not, please choose that option.
- Click on the "Add Account" button to save your changes.
- Next, gmail will ask you to verify the new address using a confirmation code or link. Once verified, you will be able to access your email through your existing gmail account!